iCare HERPES-2 RAPID TEST KIT
iCare Herpes II Test Kit is a home test kit that is used to detect Herpes Type II which commonly causes genital herpes. The test kit detects for antibodies that develop when a person is infected, to fight the viral infection. These antibodies may be detected even when an infected person has no symptoms. If a person thinks that he/she has been exposed to the virus, that person must wait at least 2 weeks before using this home test kit.
Proper Use of the Test Kit:
Carefully follow the instructions.
1. Open the pouch and place the cassette on a level surface.
2. Wash hands with soap and water to avoid contamination. Open the Alcohol prep pad and clean the finger with it. Wait for the area to dry, avoid blowing on it.
3. Twist the protective cap and pull to remove it.
4. Press the lancet on the puncture site to prick the finger.
5. Squeeze the finger and collect blood sample using the micro pipette
6. Add about 2 drops of blood sample from the pipette into the sample well of the cassette.
7. Read the result within 15 minutes.
If test result is positive, a doctor must be consulted immediately.
This test kit is for in-vitro use only. After the test, the kit must be disposed properly because of the infectious risk. The kit must not be used more than once.
No review yet
No questions yet